More News ...
- High-speed trading alive and well on Wall Street
- By Sarah Anderson  |  @05-02-12
On May 6, it will be two years since high-frequency traders played a role in the flash crash that sent the Dow Jones industrials ($INDU +0.50%) into a free fall. Since then, the SEC has done little beyond introducing circuit breakers on daily price gyrations. Regulators have not ...
- U.S. Grains & Oilseeds --- DELIVERING NEW PRODUCTS BASED ON CUSTOMER DEMAND
- From Internet  |  @05-01-12
- ICE Futures U.S. will launch trading in futures for Corn, Wheat and Soybeans on May 14, and options on May 15 pending regulatory review. The move was in response to customer demand to bring innovative technology and alternate methods of execution to the grains market..
Stronger, Deeper, More Efficient Markets
- Exclusive: CME readies round-the-clock grains trade: sources
- By K.T. Arasu and Ann Saphir  |  @05-01-12
(Reuters) - CME Group Inc will extend trading hours for its hallmark grain contracts, two sources close to the matter said on Monday, as the Chicago exchange moves to defend its turf against rival ICE's bid for nearly round-the-clock transactions.
The board of the CME, which ...
- FINANCIAL TIMES: MF GLOBAL LEAVES INDUSTRY SCARRED
- By Hal Weitzman  |  @04-30-12
Roe of CCC: "There should be a criminal consequence," he says. "The
system itself is at risk if there isn't."
Exactly six months after MF Global filed for bankruptcy, former
customers of the failed futures brokerage are still waiting to find
out how much of an estimated $1.6bn in missing funds will ...
- Can an Algorithm Write a Better News Story Than a Human Reporter?
- From Internet  |  @04-30-12
- Had Narrative Science — a company that trains computers to write news stories—created this piece, it probably would not mention that the company's Chicago headquarters lie only a long baseball toss from the Tribune newspaper building. Nor would it dwell on the fact that this potentially job-killing technology was incubated ...
- Barron's Cover|Shake Up the Dow!
- By ANDREW BARY  |  @04-30-12
The venerable Dow Jones Industrial Average is at risk of becoming irrelevant if it doesn't find a way to admit Apple and Google. Among the companies that could get the boot: Hewlett-Packard, Alcoa and Bank of America.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is overdue for a makeover. The world's ...
<-Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next->
Please sign the petition or write a letter, support our cause
and get letters from traders and customers to strengthen our