More News ...
- Traders Walk Out of CME Eurodollar Pit to Protest Trade
- By Matthew Leising  |  @04-16-12
Local traders in the CME Group Inc. (CME)'s Eurodollar options pit walked off the job today to protest a block trade yesterday.
"These guys that stand in there all day and make prices would have loved to participate in that particular price, but they weren't able to," Rocco Chierici, ...
- Traders Walk Out Of The CME En Masse After A Controversial Trade
- By Julia La Roche   |  @04-16-12
Here's something interesting that happened in options pits in Chicago today.
Dow Jones is reporting that at the CME Group about 95% of the independent floor traders (aka "locals") staged a walkout boycotting pit-trading options of Eurodollar futures on Friday.
Eurodollar futures are the most actively traded interest ...
- Forget Occupy, Even the Traders are Protesting Now
- By Paul Vigna  |  @04-16-12
Mom and Pop have developed a pretty deep mistrust of the market, and after seeing their nest eggs ripped apart twice in the space of ten years, who can blame them? But the when market insiders themselves start bailing, you know there's something big going on here.
The latest ...
- CME floor traders protest block trades
- By Hal Weitzman  |  @04-16-12
Independent futures traders at one of the CME Group's most high-profile trading pits have walked off the job in a highly unusual protest against"block trades", large, privately negotiated deals struck off the floor and reported to the markets after a delay.
The trade in question was a deal on ...
- CME Co-Location Services Tech Talk & Cocktail Reception
- From Internet  |  @04-13-12
- Join the CME Co-Location Services Team for an afternoon of technology discussions, hardware demos and interactive games from Microsoft, all while overlooking Chicago from the 99th Floor Skydeck of the Willis Tower.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
3:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Willis Tower - 99th Floor Skydeck
233 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606.
- CME Independent Traders Boycott Pit-Traded Options On Eurodollar Futures
- By Howard Packowitz  |  @04-13-12
CHICAGO -(Dow Jones)- Independent traders staged a walkout Friday of CME Group Inc. (CME) options on Eurodollar futures, protesting a large, privately negotiated trade a day earlier.
Also known as locals, the floor traders' action threatens to deplete volumes in one of CME's most-actively traded interest rate products.
The protest ...
- Five Questions: Irene Aldridge on High Frequency Trading
- By Katherine Heires  |  @04-13-12
The cheetahs, as Bart Chilton, a commissioner with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission, calls high frequency traders, have come under ever-greater scrutiny from the CFTC and Securities Exchange Commission.
In March CFTC chairman Gary Gensler said that the agency would expand day-to-day monitoring of HFT and on March 29, ...
<-Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 Next->
Please sign the petition or write a letter, support our cause
and get letters from traders and customers to strengthen our